The basis for a successful cooperation
An employment contract establishes an employment relationship between employer and employee. The employee undertakes to provide services, which the employer in turn rewards with remuneration.
Your contract of employment, which is individually tailored to your needs, regulates all aspects that are important to you. These include, for example, working hours & location, remuneration, areas of activity, holidays, etc.
- Preparation of the employment contract
- Examination of the collective agreement to be applied
- Support with the classification and crediting of previous service periods
- Coordination with specialised lawyers
Advantages and Benefits
- Tailor-made service contract
- Simple and fast communication
- Minimisation of legal uncertainties
- Advice from specialised lawyers
The employment contract regulates all essential aspects of the cooperation and defines the rules and obligations of employer and employee. It forms the cornerstone of the cooperation and establishes an employment relationship.
- Preparation of an individualised employment contract
- Examination of the applicable collective agreement
- Included legal advice (up to 1 hour)
- Communication: personal, telephone, e-mail, video call etc.