Non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
Trust is good, non-disclosure agreement is better
One of the most important factors in interpersonal relationships is trust. Nevertheless, confidentiality agreements - also known as Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) - are important in business life in many areas. For example, NDAs are often signed in advance of joint projects, transactions or orders.
Protect the business secrets of you and your partner with our individualized NDA and thus lay the foundation for joint success.
- Definition of confidential information
- Confidentiality obligation
- Duration of confidentiality
- Return/destruction of confidential information
- Possible contractual penalty
Advantages and Benefits
- Comprehensive know-how protection
- Contractual protection
- Clear regulations between the partners
- Secure communication basis
A confidentiality agreement should be the basis of cooperation if information worthy of protection needs to be exchanged. Your know-how, your ideas and your knowledge are the recipe for business success. Protect your business secrets before you pass them on to third parties.
- Preparation of the NDA
- Included legal advice (up to 30 minutes)
- Communication: personal, telephone, e-mail, video call, etc.
- Optional: follow-up consultation