In principle, the operator of a website is to be classified as the person responsible for data protection. This means that the website operator must provide certain information to the users of the website in accordance with the DSGVO. In practice, this is usually done by providing a data protection declaration on the website.
Our tailor-made offer enables you to have your website legally analysed and a data protection declaration tailored to your needs.
The advantage of our offer compared to standardised data protection declarations is the comprehensive legal and personal advice we provide, taking into account all circumstances.
- Determination: personal data, purposes, legal basis
- Data storage duration
- Rights of data subjects
- Use of different types of cookies
Advantages and Benefits
- Preparation of the declaration by GDPR specialists
- Preparation taking into account all legal requirements
- Updates and extensions easily implemented
- Legal examination of all circumstances
- Included legal advice (up to 1 hour)
- Communication: personal, telephone, e-mail, video call etc.
- Optional: follow-up consultation