Rental Agreement - Apartment
Up-to-date rental agreement from an attorney
Protect yourself. With our rental contract for apartments you are always up to date. Our contracts are constantly updated on the basis of current decisions and changes in the law.
A tenancy agreement serves the purpose of clearly agreeing on how the tenancy is to look like on both sides. All essential points such as the amount of rent, the rental period, periods of notice, rent adjustments etc. are recorded.
With rental agreements, you have to differentiate between "old building" and "new building". The respective selection has an effect on the contract design. On the basis of the information you provide, we will draw up a rental agreement tailored to your needs.
- Current and legally compliant rental agreement
- Definition of all rights and duties
- Coordination and explanation with lawyer
- Individual adjustments possible
Advantages and Benefits
- Clear regulations, recorded in writing
- Legally up to date
- Legal certainty for both sides
- Tailored to your needs
A current and checked rental agreement - in written form - is important to record exactly what rights and obligations tenants and landlords have. Many of the rental contracts and models used are outdated and contain clauses that are not permitted. To be on the safe side, we recommend that you use an up-to-date, legally compliant lease agreement that has been checked by a lawyer.
- Preparation of your individual contract
- Included legal advice (up to 1 hour)
- Examination of the land register
- Communication: personal, telephone, e-mail, video call etc.