Rental Agreement - Parking Space
Up-to-date rental agreement from an attorney
Protect yourself. With our rental contract for parking spaces you are always up to date. Our contracts are continuously updated on the basis of current decisions and changes in the law.
A rental contract serves to clearly agree on both sides how the rental relationship should look like. All essential points such as the amount of rent, the rental period, periods of notice, rent adjustments etc. are recorded.
Many car rental relationships are concluded without a written rental agreement and therefore involve risk. On the basis of your information, we will draw up a tailor-made rental agreement for your needs.
- Current and legally compliant rental agreement
- Definition of all rights and duties
- Coordination and explanation with lawyer
- Individual adjustments possible
Advantages and Benefits
- Clear regulations, recorded in writing
- Legally up to date
- Legal certainty for both sides
- Tailored to your needs
A current and checked rental agreement - in written form - is important to record exactly what rights and obligations tenants and landlords have. Many of the rental contracts and models used are outdated and contain clauses that are not permitted. To be on the safe side, we recommend that you use an up-to-date, legally compliant lease agreement that has been checked by a lawyer.
- Creation of your individualized contract
- Included legal advice (up to 1 hour)
- Examination of the land register
- Communication: personal, telephone, e-mail, video call etc.