The basis for a successful cooperation
An employment contract establishes an employment relationship between employer and employee. The employee undertakes to provide services, which the employer in turn rewards with remuneration.
Your employment contract, which is individually tailored to your needs, regulates all aspects that are important for you. These include, for example, working hours & location, remuneration, areas of activity, holidays, etc.
- Preparation of the work contract
- Examination of the collective agreement to be applied
- Assistance with the classification and crediting of previous periods of service under the applicable collective agreement
- Coordination with specialised lawyers
Advantages and Benefits
- Work contract tailored to the respective company
- Simple and fast communication
- Minimization of legal uncertainties concerning the employment relationship
- Advice from specialised lawyers
The employment contract regulates all essential issues of cooperation and defines the rules and obligations of employer and employee. It forms the cornerstone of the cooperation and establishes an employment relationship.
- Preparation of an individualised work contract
- Examination of the applicable collective agreement
- Included legal advice (up to 1 hour)
- Communication: personal, telephone, e-mail, video call etc.